Are you curious to know what is kasturi haldi? You have come to the right place as I am going to tell you everything about kasturi haldi in a very simple explanation. Without further discussion let’s begin to know what is kasturi haldi?
What Is Kasturi Haldi?
Kasturi Haldi, also known as wild turmeric, is a type of turmeric that is commonly found in the eastern Himalayas and other parts of Asia. It is a rare form of turmeric that has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine and traditional skincare practices. Unlike regular turmeric, Kasturi Haldi has a milder fragrance and a lighter yellow color.
Kasturi Haldi is often used in skincare products due to its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is believed to be effective in treating acne, reducing dark circles, and improving skin texture. Kasturi Haldi is also used in many traditional Indian beauty treatments, such as the ubtan face mask.
Benefits Of Kasturi Haldi For Skin
- Reduces Acne: Kasturi Haldi has antiseptic properties that help to reduce acne and prevent future breakouts.
- Reduces Dark Circles: Kasturi Haldi has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- Improves Skin Texture: Kasturi Haldi is believed to improve skin texture and promote a healthy, glowing complexion.
- Lightens Skin: Kasturi Haldi is also believed to lighten the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots and blemishes.
How To Use Kasturi Haldi For Skincare?
- Face Mask: Mix 1 tablespoon of Kasturi Haldi with a few drops of rose water to make a paste. Apply the paste to your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Spot Treatment: Mix 1 teaspoon of Kasturi Haldi with a few drops of water to make a paste. Apply the paste directly to the affected area and leave it on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Body Scrub: Mix 1/2 cup of Kasturi Haldi with 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of coconut oil to make a body scrub. Use the scrub to exfoliate your skin in the shower.
- Hair Mask: Mix 1 tablespoon of Kasturi Haldi with 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey to make a hair mask. Apply the mask to your hair and leave it on for 30 minutes before washing it out with shampoo.
Kasturi Haldi is generally safe for use on the skin, but it is important to do a patch test before using it. If you experience any redness, itching, or irritation, discontinue use immediately. Kasturi Haldi may also stain clothing and surfaces, so it is important to use it carefully and avoid contact with fabrics and furniture.
Click Here to get in-depth information about such more topics.
What Is The Difference Between Kasturi Turmeric And Turmeric?
It cannot be used in cooking as a spice like regular turmeric. Difference between Turmeric and Kasturi Manjal- regular turmeric stains the skin however Kasturi Manjal doesnÃ¢Â€Â™t stain the skin.
Are Kasturi Haldi And Wild Turmeric The Same?
Kasturi Turmeric (scientifically called Curcuma Aromatica ) is also known as Kasturi Manjal or Wild Turmeric. Curcuma aromatic is one of the species related to common turmeric or Curcuma longa.
What Does Kasturi Haldi Do For The Face?
BENEFITS OF PRODUCT: Kasturi Manjal has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties. It is also known for its fragrance, acne, and scar-removing properties. Kasturi Haldi facial mask is best for glowing skin and helpful for getting rid of unwanted facial hair.
Can We Eat Kasturi Haldi?
The Kasturi Manjal is generally avoided in cooking because if its bitter taste. The powder made from the root of this Turmeric can be easily sourced from any herbal vendor in India and its color is very close to the common Turmeric used for cooking.